Wednesday, September 7, 2011

this timorous beastie

I once read this story where Snape (yeah yeah) made a very valid point. (In fic he's always making valid points anyway.) I mean about how people assume that Hermione has a very organized mind because she has all these timetables and lists, when in fact, it's people with disorganized minds who really need them. I think he was right. (It turns out I'm one of those pathetic people who quote fic wisdom as gospel.) I like making lists--grocery lists, things to do lists, things to bring on trips that are two months away, things to do in the summer when it's only September. Right now I'm up to my neck in radio transes, and my detox in between every two transes is making a list for a trip two weeks from now. It somehow feels like this tangled bramble that is my mind gets sorted out somehow, and it makes me less afraid of the future.

And I have no idea why I felt like sharing this now. Excuse me while I ramble on randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment