Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When did your heart go missing?

Forgive me. I have my weaknesses. One of them is music that sounds like British Invasion Rock.

This is one of my favorite bands, Rooney. You might remember them if you watched that episode of The OC (best episode evarrr, the tween in me wants to type). My favorite of their songs is "I'm a Terrible Person" and "When did your heart go missing?" Here are some of their most popular videos (though they're better listened to than watched; the videos aren't, you know, terribly brilliant. I'm just going to... embed away, aren't I.

And I just want to comment that the hair was *theirs* long before the Jonas Brothers came into the scene.

It occurs to me, you might recognize this first song from "The Princess Diaries." Yeah yeah, the vocalist is that guy.




I love "I'm a Terrible Person" because it sounds exactly, exactly like a young man I once knew. No, really. Hi mom! This is a live version since I don't think there's an official video.


It's gonna be a bad day, come Sunday... it's gonna be a bad day, come Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment